Colortech Career Opportunities
If you're interested in a growing graphics arts field either in design, production or print, we've got space for you! Our Colortech career opportunities are open to experienced team members. In addition, we are looking for those who want to start a lasting career and move up through the ranks. Please visit Indeed.com to view some of our open positions in more detail.
Pay and Benefits
- 401(k) & 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Colortech is a drug-free workplace. All employees offered employment must undergo and pass a drug test prior to starting.
Press Operator Career
Colortech Creative Solutions is looking for an energetic and organized person to work with our team members on our digital press. Colortech has multiple digital presses, and this is typically a day shift position with opportunities for overtime.
The best fit for this position would have prior experience working on a digital press or a similar machine and multi-task. In addition, this job involves running the presses as well as switching jobs, packaging and moving print jobs to other departments. Furthermore, you can learn more about our print capabilities on our Digital and Offset Printing page.
The salary is based on prior experience and the ability to meet requirements within the first 90 days.
- Daily operation of press equipment
- Operation of offset equipment
- Setup, maintenance and minor repairs of press
- Monitor color and image quality throughout the press run and make any necessary adjustments
- Meet deadlines
- Ensure the workplace is clean and organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Clean the press
- Move jobs and prioritize them as necessary.
- Basic mathematical skills
- The ability to stand and move continuously during shift
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
Bindery & Finishing Worker Career
Colortech Creative Solutions is looking for an experienced Bindery and Finishing worker. This position is best for someone with prior bindery experience or a similar field. For instance, this position must be organized and understand or be able to learn the process of the machinery and each print job requirement. Lastly, you can learn more about our capabilities in our Logistics section.
On-site work hours are approximately 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM with overtime as a possibility. Salary is competitive and determined by experience and meeting expectations set over the first 3 months.
- Organizing jobs on machines/schedules
- Packaging and boxing items
- Inserting papers/packets into envelopes
- Making boxes
- Moving items in the warehouse and bindery
- Sorting print jobs
- Assisting with mailing jobs
- Assisting with cleaning as needed
- High school degree or equivalent
- MUST be able to stand for long periods of time
- Possess common sense and pay attention to detail