On behalf of the entire Colortech staff, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new customer! We are thrilled to have you with us. We pride ourselves on offering our customers responsive, competent and excellent service. Our customers are the most important part of our business, and we work tirelessly to ensure your complete satisfaction, now and for as long as you are a customer. - Rick Sullivan, President
Below you'll find our process, FAQs and helpful resources to make your job a success.
If you need assistance at any time, please contact our customer service team Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4PM at email@example.com.
We understand that a lot of details go into your project and are each unique. Below, we will apply the same basic steps to ensure we meet your project expectations.
Tools + Resources
Ready to send your files but unsure of what we need? Here’s a handy checklist to help you rest easy that your job will run smoothly.
- Did you package your file to include the correct file formats? (PDF, Ai, Id)
- Do you have a print-ready PDF including bleed?
- Does your packaged file include fonts?
- Are all your colors in 4-color or PMS colors? Are all your black and white images in greyscale?
- Are all your images the best they can be? 300 dpi or higher (we will print lower-res files, but the quality will be diminished)
If you meet all these requirements, then you’re ready to send us your file!
Looking for more info? Our blog contains a variety of valuable knowledge to aid you in your creative and print journey. You can visit our blog in the top navigation or check out some of our posts in the quick links below. Be sure to check back as we update it often with blogs on postage increases, tips to save you money on projects, marketing advice and industry news.